Monday, October 31, 2016

October 10th

Dear Mom,
Thanks for the email! My week's been good.  We've changed our strategy with receiving referrals and it's working a lot better than in the past.  After we call people to make sure it's still ok to come over for dinner we ask them to think of a someone who would benefit from our visit, and they usually have an idea the next day!  We've received a few more referrals since then, and in the Foothill ward we recently got a new investigator!  
Wow, Sarah will get baptized on Nov. 5th, huh?  That'll be cool!  Man, I wish I could be there!  Tell Sarah that day that I love her. ❤  

Dean's birthday and her baptism can distract us from the coming election! :)  Speaking of which, should I leave an absentee ballot?  How do I go about doing that?  I'm just asking because they encouraged us to vote if we could. They're not forcing us to, but I figured I should.  I just don't know who to vote for!  I heard someone talking about another potential candidate who was LDS, but I don't know anything about him and I don't want to vote for him just because he's LDS.  But if he's not running, what info would be useful for me in order to make a decision?  I already know about the jerk moves both of the major party candidates have done! :) 

I'm not sure what I'd want for Christmas yet.  I don't think there's anything I need right now, and I'm still trying to figure out when I can go to Walmart.  It stinks to not have one here in our area!  

Have a lovely week, and don't overwork yourself!! :) I love you!  
~Sister Brinkerhoff       

No comments: