Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm a little behind....here are a couple of weeks worth of emails and pictures.  To start off with, I got a surprise email with pictures Conference weekend:
********************************************************
This is sister Ludeman.
We are so blessed to have your amazing son in our home today!! He asked me to share this with you!!! 

*****************************************************
Hey!! 

Thanks for the pictures from the Sister Ludeman! It sure was a great conference! We watched with the Ludeman's on Saturday. We all had a great time watching conference! We had a lesson/testimony meeting in-between sessions and some lunch. We then went to the rest of the sessions at the stake center. Conference was amazing and I can't wait to get the conference Ensign!! WEIRD TO REALIZE THAT I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE CONFERENCE LEFT!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! :)

That's so funny about your connection with the Skousens. You can tell them that she is doing SO well. She and Sister Wilson are doing a lot of hard work and they are a good team! They both had a rough week with sickness but they are going strong. Sister Wilson got sick right in the middle of our district meeting this week (barfing and stomach illness). Then Sister Skousen wasn't feeling good yesterday. Elder Bawden and I gave her a blessing in-between sessions of conference. They are both okay though and feeling better :) It really is a pleasure having them in my District. So humble and such powerful teachers!! I love my mission haha :)

I look forward to getting your letters! It will be so exciting to get them! Man, I can't remember anything from this week. Hopefully I can remember for your letter when I reply!

I love you! Hope you have a great week! Oh, I should probably get my birthday list to you... I will get that next week!!

Love Elder B :)


Elder Jensen drew this on the board right before my District Council haha

I found Arizona!!!

Just a beautiful morning drive on the way to Waterville to watch conference with the Ludemans

My conference notes from Elder Holland's talk <3 (If you can read it haha):


Went on a zone hike today up to Saddle Rock!! Here's my District! (Most of it)



Here's a pic from last P-day:

Hey Mom!

This week was stellar! We have 2 new investigators and we are so happy for them! They are both former investigators and we didn't know until after we went home after meeting them. One is named "T" and the other is named "J". They both now are separated from the their wives. We strongly feel that that the true gospel will bless their lives so much! We invited "T" to be baptized but he didn't accept a date. He committed to pray and ponder about what the Lord has in store for him. Things are great! Our ward is more on board with us in our efforts than ever before and we are so excited for all the visits we will be making this week to potential investigators and less active members who need the gospel in their lives. We're also anxious to find out what's in store for us in transfers this Saturday!! 

Found some nice jeans at Goodwill today that fit great and they are AZ brand too! can't wait until my pants are back haha! No I haven't gotten your letters yet but it takes about a week to get from the mission office to me so they will probably be here soon. Selina's hymn was cool! And then Elder Ballard talked about it in conference too! That was cool! haha Hope she is successful with it!

Here's some ideas for my b-day list:
  • Church music
  • Halloween Candy (REESE'S PUMPKINS) :)
  • Cinnamon rolls
  • Can you send back the D&C, BOM, NT and OT videos that I sent home? President Lewis JUST allowed them for watching haha I couldn't believe it...
I don't want/need much. Those DVD's will pretty much make me super happy haha
This week I am preparing for my last District Council of the transfer. It will be tomorrow. Then we'll have transfer calls on Saturday! 

I love you! Hope you have a great week and that Dad has a great B-day! Love Elder B

I held another snake named Medusa!

Every day is Sunday on a mission!

Did some service this week in Malaga with the Columbia Hills Elders.  We cleared the ground for a future park! There were a lot of rocks. We raked them into lines and then shoveled them into tractors to dump them. The Spanish Elders were spearheading it and we were enlisted to help. It was back-breaking labor! haha


No comments: