Monday, June 15, 2015

June 8, 2015

Hey Mom!

How are you? Still waiting for a letter... And an e-mail! haha (Unfortunately, I didn't have time to email him before he emailed me!) :o(

Quick investigator run down! 'M' has committed to baptism but has no date yet. He's been to church once. 'H' came to fast and testimony meeting with his inactive father 'E' yesterday! They loved church and will most likely be coming to dinner with us in a member's home on Tuesday. Actually the member served his mission in Flagstaff! He knows the Palmers really well! His name is B. Mackay. His brother actually works at Gore! Does Dad know a Mackay at work?

Well, Saturday is transfer calls! Transfers are on the 17th. I should know by then where I will end up!!! I'm trying to think of anything else to say... I know I'm leaving so much detail out... By the time Monday comes around I can't remember anything... haha Do you have any specific questions? I love you! Have a great week!

Love, Elder B!!


We have this cute little dog named "buddy" living in our house now 
(The Cains are watching it while it's owner is on vacation)


It's starting to get hot here!



No comments: