Monday, March 27, 2017

March 7th, 2017


{So, I have found that I've needed to do a lot of editing before posting each email (due to content of a personal nature, not really suitable for sharing with the general public), so some of these posts look rather short!}


Hi Mom,
Things are going well!  We went to the temple this morning and I felt the spirit's presence more abundantly. We did our endowment session at eight and did a few initiatory sessions. I felt that the people I was standing in place for were there too, even though they weren't family.  I love being in the celestial room. All I needed today was some peace from hectic fast paced life, and that's exactly what I got.

We have another baptismal date from yesterday!!!   Mission life is stressful.  But it's been good. My main problem so far since being on my mission is communication, so I'm hoping to get help on that.  We've been making progress on introducing the work of salvation (Dean could probably explain that) and we've also helped the youth share the gospel through social media. We're planning on more of that tonight.

Your letter has been sent, and I hope it explains things ok!
I love you!!!!
~Sister Brinkerhoff 

No comments: