Monday, September 29, 2014

OK, so I'm feeling like I just want to be caught up (aka:  LAZY!!!!) and I'm going to skip a few letters.  Here's the latest email that Elder Brinkerhoff sent out to everyone on his email list:  

9/24/2014
Greetings from the WKM here in the Tri-Cities!





This has been quite the eventful week! I caught a bad cold and helped a Hungarian lady move for 2 days during the climax of my sickness. I'm feeling much better now thank goodness. I had a fun exchange last Thursday with an Elder in my district. Then on Friday we had a 7 hour training on a revamped weekly planning that will be more efficient and help our areas a ton!

On Saturday we had a great missionary workshop for the youth in our stake where we got to rotate and hear from President and Sister Ware, the Zone leaders, the Sister training Leaders and the Assistants to the president. We got to sit with and interact with the youth and help answer questions and get them excited for the work.

We FINALLY have a new ward mission leader and he is great. I haven't had one this whole transfer and now it's almost up.... We'll see if I stay!

Our investigators are amazing and we have taught some great lessons. I am excited for all of them and hope they all continue progressing!

On Tuesday We did a session at the Columbia River temple as a zone and had a great time shopping in Kennewick afterwards. It was our P-day and we got to visit the mission office too. 


Today, all the missionaries in the tri-cities area got to preview the new 1st presidency commissioned film "Meet the Mormons" over in Pasco. It was a good movie and all should see it when it comes out. It is a part of the Lord hastening His work and it is important to go support it. I'm really looking forward to General Conference in a few weeks!

My mission has been great! Not easy, but definitely worth it! Have a great week! :)

-Elder Brinkerhoff 

No comments: