Monday, July 20, 2015

Hey Mom! 

Hopefully you got my letter this week! Hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to hear back!

Elder Plehn e-mailed me and told me that 'H' got baptized and that his dad is working on it too! That made me pretty happy to hear that!

We just got an awesome member referral and we are super excited about it! Some members just had a gospel conversation with a guy who came to install their blinds and now we're going to teach him and his friend in their home! Super cool!

I held my first District Council meeting this week and it went well! I trained everyone on using the Book of Mormon more effectively and I strived to help them the best I could. It was the first meeting I think I've ever presided at and conducted! I was pretty nervous but it went well. I have another one tomorrow.

We just found out that Elder Allan F. Packer will be visiting our mission in August! We are pretty excited to get to meet him and have him address us!

Wow.. Everyone had a rough week from the sound of it! Hope everyone feels better! Sister Lewis made a ton of cookies for us to eat while we were waiting to be interviewed by President Lewis. They were pretty good! The Lewis's are great! I love them. The mission home is actually in Yak 2nd so I haven't officially been to the mission home yet but I ate dinner in that neighborhood where they live once with President Smart and his family!

Cool to hear about Tylan too! Everyone's going on missions haha 

I love you!

Elder B

Elder B. and the Wenatchee Zone with President and Sister Lewis



No comments: