Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's been a crazy week!

Hi! Yes! We had "B's" baptism! Other than going to the temple, this p-day has been less than ideal because the zone leaders, Elder Plehn and I rode in a van with the Sisters (and a member in their ward who drove us) and the sisters wanted to make stops everywhere in Kennewick.... gahhh! We now have no time to e-mail which is really frustrating because I have so much to write about! We had "B's" baptism, Elder P and I got attacked by a huge dog in downtown Yakima (but we're okay!! Only he got bit and he's all taken care of!) I got sick during his recovery (stomach crud) and we went to the temple today, and a bunch of CRAZY stuff happened this week, so I look forward to your package and I can't wait until next week to write more! Gotta write Prez real fast and go!! SOOO SORRY! I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK! Oh! Transfer calls are coming up, too-- so we'll see what happens!!!!

Love,
Elder B.
 "Because He Lives"
http://www.mormon.org/easter/teaser

Columbia River Temple

No comments: