Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Two More Weeks in Idaho!

Hi Everyone!

This Christmas season has been great! I got to talk to my family over skype and bear my testimony to them near the end. It was weird to think that I'd only be seeing them in a few weeks. Two days later, I went to the Idaho Falls Temple for the missionary departing temple trip. That was the first time I had ever done a session at that temple because I've mostly been in Rexburg my entire mission, and it was different but good.  I've been in Rexburg for so long that the member who gave me a ride to IF thought I started my mission in her area. :) I've served in the Rigby Zone and the Rexburg Zone, and I've had many memorable experiences-as well as many wonderful companions-in both of them. 

The holidays were fun! We knocked on the wrong house for skyping our families (my bad...), but we did find it the second try!! We went to a zone activity afterwards and watched the Polar Express. I forgot how strange that movie was. We later had dinner with a family we're teaching and played mafia with them. Most of our plans fell through during the New Year's weekend, but we had fun with our zone and stayed in contact with one of our investigators.

I wanted to send this mass email today to let you all know that I'm so grateful that you have each been a part of my life, on the mission or not. I'll also share my short testimony that I know our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us, and I know that through Jesus Christ all things are possible, and to that I am grateful for him forever. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

All my love,
Sister Emily Brinkerhoff❤

2006:
Inline image 1
My siblings and I!  I'm the one on the right. ðŸ˜Ž 


2017:
Inline image 2

Inline image 3



No comments: