Thursday, January 12, 2012

The results are in:

I figured it was about time I did a post; I mean, I'm sure that the suspense is killing you.  I never revealed who the "Poor unfortunate soul" was:  CHANON.  It was Chanon...poor guy (but better him than me...he didn't get it LAST time if you'll recall).  I felt nauseated for a week, though (and even took a pregnancy test, just in case, but thankfully the results were negative.......whew!).  That was mercifully the end of the crud.  No one else fell victim, and no one is more grateful than I am!  NO one.

On a different note:

Look!  It's a Sunny 30 degrees today (which resulted in me freezing my tail off all day...even with a sweatshirt on IN THE HOUSE).
Feels like 30?  You're darn right it does!!!!

 The sun'll come out tomorrow though, with a high of 39!

 Wow...Saturday's even better.  I think I'll clean out the garage.  The resulting organization would be a real great thing for my sanity.
While I'm cleaning out the garage, I have two kids who might want to think about cleaning up their grades
 just a little bit so that next semester's end results will be a little more cheerful:
The last column shows the final semester grades. 

Dean says the "F" is for "Fabulous".
 Ah well, so physics isn't one of Dean's strong points (it wasn't "regular" physics, it was a college level course).
Drawing is, though!
 (Yes, that's free-handed work.  Maybe he'll still be able to get into Cal Arts!!!!!)

(The results of hard work.  This one speaks for itself!)

*******************************************************
 Like father, like daughter (Sarah):
 All better now, though (and I didn't even have to operate this time....what is it with my family and these infected fingers?)
******************************************************************

On a brighter note, Sarah is learning to go potty!  I realized that, because of baby spacing, stubborn kids, etc., I have spent about 15 of the last 18 years changing diapers.  Seriously?  Yah!  At least there is now a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!  She just doesn't want to go "poop" yet.  Ah well, we'll get there some day!


 End Results of my little laptop "desk" idea/creation.  I wanted someplace a little more workable to keep my laptop. It is two closet organizer shelf-thingies with a white 4-foot single shelf board across the top (glued and screwed on).

My visual weight loss reminder:  
There are 640 rocks in this vase...each one represents 1/10th of a pound.  I get to remove one rock for every 1/10th pound lost.  1 pound = 10 rocks gone.  I could probably stand to lose a few more than 64 pounds, but I'd say this is good enough.  I got the idea from a pin on "Pinterest"!  Hopefully this little visual will help bring some skinny results and I'll get to post about an empty vessel!

1 comment:

Dean Brink said...

That F is for Fabulous Fysics! :)